Wednesday, November 07, 2007

On the road again


This is the view from my car as I drive to the studio at the end of the day from my job..although its a lovely view and I really should stop taking photos as I drive, but then I'm usually so bored at driving at these ridiculously slow speeds we are forced to go at these days...Anyway....I'm leaving in the early hours of this morning and heading up the coast to Victoria via the Great Ocean Road...I just cannot wait! I'll be back in a few days from my trip and the opening and I'll tell you of my adventures then.

2 comments:

Daniel Sanger said...

great photo:) The Great Ocean Road is a fantastic drive - just be careful taking pics as you drive down that road! haha

A Reason to Paint said...

Dianne it was so good to see you again. I have put my little painting somewhere safe away from little fingers and bouncing balls, but I have to admit I regularly go and sneak a peek. Thank you for the opportunity to purchase such awesome art at such a reasonable price; I treasure my little painting.