Tuesday, October 02, 2007

What's on the Easel?


I made very sure that the first thing I painted was his rope tie, so that he couldn't escape! I have a few of these objects, they give me the heebee jeebees! For some reason, which I cannot explain, I'm really drawn to them. I did see Karen Black in the Trilogy of Terror when I was a kid and it made a BIG impression on me, so believe me, that tag is never coming off my little Voodoo Doll! At least I can rely on Devil Girl to watch him.....she is just as bad but a lot more subtle about it!
This is the first stage of the painting which I'm experimenting with tinted B&W, it'll look a bit different when finished, a bit of red tinting here and there...just want to have some fun with it really....

1 comment:

BRENTON said...

Looking good, Dianne!!!